Counseling for admission to technical colleges of M.P. is carried out by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Bhopal (M.P. Government Body). A press note, with all the details of counseling programme and ranking for purpose of admission is issued by DTE, Bhopal in all leading newspapers of the State. Admission to the Institute is carried out as per the rules laid down by the Government of Madhya Pradesh.
- Admission through Common Counselling process conducted by DTE, Govt. of Madhya Pradesh.
- Passed 12th examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with Mathematics/Biology.
- Obtained at least 45% at the qualifying examination (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category for M.P domicile candidates).
- High School Marksheet/Certificate.
- Higher Secondary Marksheet/Certificate.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority (for M.P domicile candidates).
- Domicile issued by competent authority (for M.P domicile candidates).
- Original T.C.
- Original Migration.
- 06 recent colored passport size photograph.
- First Semester Fee : Fee to be charged as per AFRC, Govt. of Madhya Pradesh.
- Caution money is to be paid to the institute only once at the time of admission. It will be refunded at the time of leaving the Institute.
- College miscellaneous expenses are to be paid every year.
- University Examination fee shall be charged for every semester examination as prescribed by the RGTU Bhopal.
- Hostel/Mess/Bus Charges are to be paid, if the facilities are availed.